The IIM, CAT 2022 entrance test will be held on November 27, 2022 in a computer-based format. CAT 2022 admission cards will be released on October 27, 2022. Candidates can check the CAT 2022 exam pattern, syllabus and other important details on the official website. Candidates applying for CAT 2022 will have to submit a set of documents and details along with the CAT 2022 application form. Some of the documents required while applying for CAT 2022 are mentioned below.
CAT 2022 Required Documents
- Phone number and email (please enter valid credentials as further information regarding CAT 2022 will be shared on these credentials)
- Study certificates including 10th and 12th grade sheet
- Graduation mark sheet (if passed)
- Proof of address
- Date of Birth
- Address Validation
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
The above mentioned documents are some of the basic required documents, applicants can check the complete required documents in the application form.
To be eligible for CAT 2022, the candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or an equivalent GPA. Candidates in their final year of graduation can also apply.
Candidates will be conducted in three sessions. The CAT will be conducted at test centers located in approximately 150 test cities. Applicants will have the opportunity to select six test cities in order of preference.