CAT 2022 will take place on November 27, 2022.
CAT 2022: The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore will be holding the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2022 exam on 27th November 2022. Candidates should note that there are only a few days left for the exam so they should prepare well in advance to score a good percentile on the CAT exam and land a spot at one of the top management institutes.
Last: Download Past Years CAT Questions and Sample Papers for Free, Click Here
Also see: India’s Best Private B Schools by NIRF. Explore now
Don’t miss: Prep Tips From Experts, Check Now | 100 Quantitative Facts Every Aspiring CAT Should Know, Check Now
Recommended: 60 Day Prep Tips and Tricks. Click here
The CAT 2022 exam will be conducted in online mode. Candidates who pass the final baccalaureate exam or equivalent and have achieved 50% marks or equivalent (45% for SC, ST and PwD applicants) are eligible to sit the CAT exam .
CAT Exam 2022: Tips for Scoring 100 Percentiles
- Candidates should read well and continuously learn from all the sources they obtain. This will help expand vocabulary, gain relevant knowledge, and most importantly, increase reading speed, which will give candidates an extra edge in the exam.
- It is very important for candidates to solve the questions from the previous year as this will help to understand the type of questions and the pattern of the exam.
- Candidates should keep track of the mistakes they make as this will help them rectify and prepare for the exam without any flaws.
- Do not skip group discussions or personal interviews as they are crucial. Check out YouTube to watch mock interviews.
- The secret to passing an exam is discipline and revision. The review will provide applicants with a concise summary of important topics.
- Keep your goals on track and never stop pushing yourself. Sleep a lot and eat your meals on time. Avoid overthinking as this will make the situation worse and have a negative impact on mental health.